Stats & Facts
Cumulative system data as of April 1st 2017.
- Total Number of Trips: 719,827
- Total Number of Miles: 2,154,325
- Total Number of Calories Burned: 67,100,038
- Total Carbon Offset: 2,038,491 lbs
- Car Avoidance Trips: 187,155
- Total trips around the world: 68.5
Thousands of trips made by thousands of attendees. SXSW 2016 is another success!
Pedal to the Metal: 2014 Austin City Limits
Thanks to a massive volunteer effort, Austin B-cycle was able to get thousands of festival goers to the shows like a rock star!
Feeling the Love: 93% Rate B-cycle Excellent
A phone survey conducted just four months into B-cycle's arrival found Austin is loving the service, convenience and connection provided by bike sharing.
2014 SXSW: Austin B-cycle Breaks Records!
At just two months old, Austin B-cycle shatters national record during SXSW!