#1 Stroll the Saturday farmers’ market at Republic Square (4th & Guadalupe)
- Head South on Guadalupe St. across the First St. bridge (bike lane). Passing Riverside Dr. still Southbound you will find the station on your right-hand side.
#2 Take in Auditorium Shores and Butler Park from the Long Center (South 1st & Riverside)
- Ride west on Riverside Drive, under the historic train bridge, and make a left on Lee Barton Drive headed south. Turn right on Barton Springs Road and continue westbound until you reach our station on the right-hand side, at the intersection of Kinney Avenue.
#3 Dine at an iconic Barton Springs Row eatery (Barton Springs & Kinney Ave)
- Continue pedaling West on Barton Springs Road, over the bridge and past the 1st station. Turn left on William Barton Drive and keep heading into Zilker park, until you reach Barton Springs Pool Station on the right-hand side.
#4 Explore Zilker Park or take a dip at Barton Springs Pool
- From the station, cross William Barton Drive and head North-East on the Hike & Bike Trail. Cross Barton Springs Road, still on the path, and take a right across the foot bridge. Follow the trail along the river and under Lamar Boulevard. Take the first exit off the path, up to the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge.
#5 Take in the Austin skyline from the Pfluger Ped Bridge (Riverside & S. Lamar)
- Head over the pedestrian bridge, staying left at the "Y" to pass over Cesar Chavez. Take a right onto West 2nd Street toward Seaholm Power Plant. Make a left at Walter Seaholm Drive, heading North to West 3rd Street, where you will make another left. Continue west on West 3rd, then turn right onto Bowie Street and the station will be located at the corner of 5th Street.
#6 Stock up on sustainability at the Whole Foods flagship store (Station: 5th & Bowie)
- Dock your bike and walk across 5th Street to the green grocer!