University of Texas Bikeshare
Headed to class? Going Downtown? Just exploring? Take a bike!
U.T. Student Membership
In partnership with the University of Texas, Austin B-cycle is offering currently enrolled University of Texas students a student membership at a special low rate as part of an 18 month pilot. As part of our mission to improve the mobility, economy, and health of Austin, the "U.T. Student Membership" will work to ensure that we are serving all of our community.
To qualify for the U.T. Student Membership, you must:
- Be a currently enrolled student
- Be able to provide proof you are a currently enrolled student
- Provide your e-mail registered with the University of Texas
Student members whose UT enrollment cannot be verified will be charged $86.60 for a Local365 annual membership.
The U.T. Student Membership gets all the same benefits of a Local365 membership:
- Access to 500 B-cycles at over 60 stations around Austin
- Ride as many times as you like for up to 60 minutes at one time
How to sign-up
2) Sign up for a "U.T. Student Membership" using your email registered with the University of Texas. Non-University of Texas at Austin students will be charged for a Local365 membership.
3) Start riding!
The U.T. Student Membership is provided at a fee of $1 (plus tax) per month to full-time University of Texas students. U.T. Student members still remain responsible for additional fees including but not limited to stolen bicycles, overage fees, and damage to bicycles.
Faculty & Staff
University of Texas faculty and staff qualify for 50% off an annual Local365 Austin B-cycle membership. UT faculty and staff can sign up for a Local365 membership using promo-code UTSTAFF and their @utexas email.